Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Conan The First


Conan is here.......

Yes....I posted about this before about getting a new sweetheart....

Conan is here........

Thank you to Jackson Chu for his expertise and Randy Chew for his company to buy the new Conan.

Since Jackson called his baby as baby, I am not going to copy cat and used the term baby tooo....

I will call him my sweetheart the new Conan.... 

LOL.

Actually is belong to my bro but I can used it too....

Since not used his money buy, my mom warn him - "ITS A FAMILY CAMERA."

Hence he have no fully right on it.

Wuahahaha.............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the updates of mine.

Friends....

Today will go cousin baby fullmonth at Telipok.

And then direct back Beaufort stay overnight.

Tomorrow thursday Evening will be going to Papar and ovenight.

If my dad's works in kebun not siap on friday, perhaps saturday just back KK.

Friday night yumcha count me out ok? Sobs.

Happy Hari Raya everyone.

Welcome myself to the world of......

no internet and no digi coverage area........


Nicole.



5 comments:

  1. conan??? bukan canon??? nyway can't wait to meet u up in two weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiii? U r buddhist kah? So nice o the picture! Pandainya main dslr

    ReplyDelete
  3. conan? bukan canon? he he..siok ada DSLR kan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol beaty:Canon....but my brother dont let me use......><
    syamen: yup...see u soon....
    kyee: yup yup yup.......pandai that teknik saja la...

    ReplyDelete