Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fake Polaroid & Inner Peace

One fine sunday...

Polaroid is so nice.
Yet I cant afford a polaroid camera.

So make good use of the handphone camera and using fake polaroid instead.

Still like the effect so much although it lost the originality.

Using Roidizer apps to make this.




My monday today had been so far so good.
Last night I had been doing some deep thinking regarding the inner peace issue.
It does not last long 
just for around 10 minutes.

I like the result.
I end up clearing my mind.
I know talking without action is useless.
Not trying to impress anyone.
Just doing it for the sake of happiness in life.
and a reminder for myself not to be falling too deep in the materialistic world.

I will walks slowly along the path.
Hope there is some changes in the long run.

For readers that do not understand what I am writing right now....
If you have a free time, please take a read at this post.

No intention of promoting or etc 
but a good thoughts should be share out to friends.

After you read it, if you have any respond please do tell me.

I am very interested to read what your thoughts are.

If vice versa, then nevermine, thank you for taking your time reading the post.

HAHA!!!

Have a nice week ahead friends.

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment