Thursday, August 4, 2011

The fruity cake.




03.08.11
.Wednesday.

Happy Birthday to my dear father.

This year, everyone lazy to buy a cake.

03.08.11 7pm+  living room.

Father :  Today is my birthday?

Mother, me, bro : ****in silence......

Mother : Yes. Its your birthday today. Since we all is supplementary line under you, 

we get the birthday sms from digi.

Father: Is it? I always ignore digi sms.

So got buy cake?

Mother, me, bro : ****in silence......

then......

we said tomoro we will go buy......

AHAHHAHAHA.......

sorry father.

So here....

04.08.11

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

This year cake is a bit different with few years ago's cake.

RM55 Multibake cake.

Full with fruits....

He like it!!!

And it happens to be my father 55 years old birthday.

should buy toto 5555 right?

HAHA....









We no need rich to be happy.
( although money is really important)

I am happy to have a great father like you.

A small shelter with the greatest family is the one that make me grateful.

Grateful indeed and nothing to ask more.

Just hope both of you are in good health.

And live happily everyday.


P/s: For the 3 monkeys that accompany me go buy cake. Take a nice look at the cake only la...hahaha.....some inside my stomach dy.... :DDD


Nicole.

5 comments:

  1. Nicole.. Your dad is so cute!!!I like is 胡须! But he have less hair compare the last ten years i saw him, when we r still in primary school, that time his hair panjang sikit , rite? but the 'hu xu' still same thick XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i love the cake too! so nice! plus the candle~ omg~ I wan eat o... eh, so ngam rm 55 and 55 yr old. lol toto 5555

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyee: u see my dad before mehhh????hurm.....lansung no memory of it...ya huxu is his trademark...
    cindy: ya..i hope got toto today..want buy~ haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to ur daddy!! May he lived longer and led a happy life with you guys :)
    p/s: ur dad so funny!!

    ReplyDelete