Friday, August 5, 2011

The Day Trip | Tuaran 04.08.11




We was supposed to go to an island around KK.
But I am sorry.
Really really sorry to Randy Chew & Jackson Chu.
Double sorry for Jackson Chu because he bought a beach attire for the island trip
I also bought a cheap straw hat.

Blame my mom.
Now I 100% confirm I have gene from my mom.
I was famous for my ffk on last minute.
I think I get it from her.
Because she also last minute not allowed me go.
12 hours before the trip.

"So my ffk this time is because of my mom ffk ( Nicole, 2011)"

 Forget it.

So as a replacement.

Last minute midnight change plan to day trip.

The next morning fast fast tell cindy to join.


It was intially a Karambunai trip.

But then due to the last minute unplanned plan,

we headed to Ling Shan Temple in Tuaran and Mimpian Jadi Resort.


Here are some pictures spamming.

The snake zodiac.


The Pagoda.

The Guan Yin.

The temple.


The Confucious.

The Jiang Tai Gong.





We are heading that way!!

The Lou Sha.










I like this pic so much.
I am so fair here.
HAHA!!!

The fees.

Breathtaking view...

Hello, friend.



The Tuaran Town.









Everyone with the pagoda.





OK.

Next.
We heading to the next destination.

The "A" resort.
Why we called it "a"?
It stands for Abandoned.
Because if we speak it out directly.
I was really creepy.
So just called it the "A" place.







Its 3 in the morning...
I dont want elaborate about it.
SKIP!!!!!

SS...
see....
i told u guys.
Im into SS now~

So here is the real destination.

Mimpian Jadi Resort aka Borneo Miami Beach





Cindy must happy forever ah...












Suppose to watch sunset there.
But sadly no sunset....
too much of cloud.

So we heading to KF 575 for our dinner.
Bought cake for dad.
Then was sent home.

Thank you everyone for a great day trip.
Hopefully more trip like this with the other girls.
A picture with so many words to describe but i only manage to describe some of it.
:)


Nicole.

4 comments:

  1. nic, yg temple tu dekat mana tu? sepa2 pun bulih masuk bah kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuaran town....masuk ja tu town dari jalan kk...boleh nampak sebelah kanan...ya...sepa pun boleh masuk tapi mo bayar Rm1...pagoda tu kosong...ba...bila mo pi? mari day trip~

    ReplyDelete
  3. punya cantik tu temple. Kalau tidak kena mentioned it was located in Tuaran saya ingat di luar negara o...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya di Tuaran...ask local they will show u where...boleh nampak dari town saya rasa...

    ReplyDelete