Friday, September 2, 2011

Hari Raya Day 2 2011

31 August 2011
.wednesday.

Hari Raya Day 2 which is also the day where I guess every family members waiting for.

The fullmonth of Wenly Ng, a newborn baby girl of 2nd cousin, Chloe from paternal side.

Red egg.
I forget when is the last time I saw it....
perhaps is during yi ching fullmonth ba....

 The lucky girl's cakes.

 The mom and daughter.
i think this is the best picture of the day captured in my cam.
She is smilling o!!!!
The young mom, she is only 23.

 The talkative girl.

 The twins uncle. The newly wed. The oldest. The youngest.


 While everyone having the party at the banglo uphill,
we visited to another banglo at the middle hill.

 Uncle showing the place where he live, Italy.

 A martial art place down hill..
Still under renovation.

 Some new chalet added.

 Cute cupcakes.....
I love it.....

Had a wonderful day at Telipok.
Actually the Teo's family was quite big, really hoping a big gathering can be done in the future.
Some of the relatives are not in Malaysia, if they can give coorperation and all attend the big gathering,
that will be really great.
Maybe we need some ice breaking with uncle2, aunty2, cousin2 etc. 

Haha.

Around 8.30pm, going hari raya at Bongawan Uncle Danny's house.
Wa...kuih muih....minuman....
everything in ala kadar but i have nothing to complaint of
because its too family feel......

I was tired to moved.
lazy to talk.
yet still talking to xane and vane.

Worry-ness always exist in life.
Good Luck to both of the sisters.
Hoping they get the best in life.

A path lead to a brighter future.

Around 11pm, reach Bukau.
Its good to be here again.
Familiar faces, familiar bed.
Everything just good.

Around 1am, not yet fall asleep.
Thinking about that day.
So many inspiration.

eg:
A beautiful antique house with its own story
An entrepreneur who success with their hardwork and own perception of life
Dream, Action, Success.
The family bond
Socialize
Health (*uncle danny show many of his collection newspaper cutting regarding health)


Within 12 hours, I was exposed to THESE many inspirational thingy.
How can I sleep so fast.
I need time to digest. 
LOL.

But really....

Its a great day.

Wider my knowledge again.

Ah........few words to miss kewei :

Why nobody interested to your sharing punya....I thought other will listen too....
but they all keep on want u to change channel...
HAHA
but I interesting la....
I am not good in sharing but I love listening.
Hope to see you soon.......


Have a great day everyone!!!

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment