Sunday, August 21, 2011

The weekend.

This is Nicole's story.

When I was small...

 weekends was what I am waiting for among all of the days.
On saturday night, father will bring all of us out to eat Kfc, Bak Kut Teh etc you name it.

After that, we will go to Milimewa KK or Inanam for shopping.
The first section I will go is the stationary section.
Although I am not buying anything,
I still will take a look over all the little stationary there.

Then,
If I have nothing to buy, I will go to find my parents and following them window shopping from one department to another department until the supermarket is about to close.
That supermarket has a "closed-shop-song".
I forgot the rhythm.

CP?
I know I like go there.
But my parents dont like go there.
So, when I was a kid, I seldom step my foot to CP.

When I grow up...

there is no more weekends going out with the family.
I can go out anytime I prefer.
So do my brother.

This is what I called freedom.

Today is different,

I smell the warm feelings again.

Today went out breakfast with family.
Today went out to window shopping with family.
Today at house compound do some chores with family.

Although just that little moment of spending together, it really reminiscing the old days.

is learning to appreciate every little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment