Sunday, August 21, 2011

Disney Princess

* A post reply to blog owner Melody of life.

The Disney Princesses.

I am sure almost everyone have their own favorite Disney Cartoon idol.

Few days ago, some of my friends sharing which princess they like in Disney Movie....

I was not online that time and missed out the live commenting fun.

So

Which one do you like?

Of all the princesses, I like Mulan very much.

I agree with one of the friends opinion.
Most of the fairy tales are about a beautiful princess with a handsome prince.
That is why the story call fairy tale...
Everything will become 100% perfect in the end.

There is no fairy tales in real life....
Even if it does, i think it will only be 0.01% in the whole world.

That is also one of the reasons I dont like....
Cinderella la....
Snow white la....

Do you see in the cartoon got the princess or prince that having trouble in money?
Do they everyday keep thinking "I want money buy house" etc.

The contains of the cartoon only :
A beautiful princess
A brave prince
A bad woman/man/witch
A good or bad magical power.

Most of it about a bad people was jealousing at a good people.
Thus, keep want to demolish them.

In real life, what really is our enemy (* for me currently...)
is the money.

Money is the enemy.
hahaha...

Ok 
I am so far off the topic.

Back!

Mulan........

Straight to the point.

Bravery.
Respect to parents.
Love to country.

Most importantly,
its about ancient China....

The kingdom.....
The spirit....
The culture....
The ancient costumes....



Another one I like is Pocohontas.

 I like the songs in the cartoon.

So red indian feel.
The beat....

The greenery.
The wide natural.
the culture.
The bravery
The modern meets the Traditional.
The Costumes (*its not that glamourous or expensive but i just like)
The cute animals.


Did She brave?
I forgot the chronology of the story....

I just like it.

:D

7 comments:

  1. i like pocahontas~~ the movie i keep on watch in my chilhood time in Labuan~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay... nic finally u post abt this topic. haha. nice!
    nic and roro, i hv no idea what is it abt the pocahontas loh. next time both of u must tell me the story ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some day.. coz my dad work in labuan in my entire childhood life.. so i will go labuan frequently to visit him.. to kacao kacao him.. like tat lo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the disney princesses!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.....extraordinary la u...we all have different taste...haha

    ReplyDelete