Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jocelyn | 28.08.11

Happy Birthday to Jocelyn Goh!
28.08.2011

Right now is malaysia's time 2.15am.
I know I am late....its 4+am already there.
Means i late to pass up my mission on 12am today.
sobs.
My mind now is in mess because of the editing thingy so I just typed out anything cross my mind without those perfect arrangement of words. LOlL.

*1* Happy 22nd Birthday!

22nd!

22nd!!


 *2* Sorry cant celebrate with you.
I mean...near to you...just beside you...
Best Friend you nan tong dang, you fu tong xiang.
You shared one picture with Lulu..
Assume its your cake lah~
HAHAHA......

 *3* Friendship Forever.
No matter what happen to you.
We always here at SABAH listen to your 
)*%*asd ytcrudsanbdhdgadskjdnasjdh......
Just keep update with us your conditions lah....

 *4* yah yah.......

 *5* jo jo.

*6* Peace SLG in the house. 
Whos house is this? 
No me.....
:(

*7* Last but not least.

Some recent pic of us.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday today.
IF anything not good happen today.
Dont get mad.
Think of us.
And smile.
We do not know how you feel because we are not in your position.
But we hope you still know that we always support you although we didnt speak it out.
anything just post in twitter.
Even though no reply, actually I still got read punya bah.
hehe......

A video made just for you.

I have no skill in editing video. So please dont complain ah......

Keep asking my bro to help me edit.

HAHA......

Enjoy!!!!!

We love you, Jocelyn!!!!!



Nicole.

4 comments:

  1. u forget to caplocks.. DFHFJDLFKDKFHKDHFKDFKLFOHEFIHWOF

    LoL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. so touching o this post. haha
    oh ya i remember that pic we took at mr. ooi hse if i remember correctly la. haha.
    yerrr... y i don hv many pics with u all de? sobsob... ><

    ReplyDelete