Sunday, August 7, 2011

The hair.


Since i have nothing to do.....

korek old fb......

 SMK LY dewan.

 Room 25?
kurus pun itu tangan sini.....

WA!!! 
I super miss my long hair~

Hair grow faster please. 

:)

But then I will miss my short hair too....
so how?
I like short hair and i like long hair....

haish.....

buy fake hair la...
but fake hair so scary one sometimes...
who know what they use to produce the fake hair...
the tail hair of horses.....etc
dead people hair....etc
ARGH~~~~

nvm....

after it long...i will cut...
after it short...i will wait it long...

but for now want let it long 1st until graduation day 2012....

MUAHAHHA....

like told roanne during the road trip kundasang kudat,
yeah....
during convocation want to have curly curly hair....

weeehuuuuu

I am waiting for that day to come.

Faster convo.
Faster get job.
Faster get my own house.


By the Project 1 presentation means by new year of 2012.

Will dye my hair to black....

Need do presentation in front of Civil Faculty lecturers man!!!

Image is important...



wait a minute....

Am i go too far?

I just want to blog about my hair...

So when i hear a long hair girl said want to cut short...

I will, "sigh......."

I want long hair.....

:) 




Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment