Friday, August 5, 2011

Starbucking




05.08.11
Friday Yumcha night.

This week yumcha session at Starbuck 1B.
The theme for tonight is to celebrate Lulu's finishing her intern this week.
But due to Lulu bad mood, her reports not yet finish and lots to do,
We unintentionally moved our attention to Kiw Kiw.

Yes.
 Another craziness photoshoot is about to happen.

Theme : The Transformation
Make up Artist : Kyee Lim
Photographer : Nicole Teo., Kyee Lim, Cindy Kiw, Jackson Chu.
Keh Leh Feh : Others inside the pics.

haha...

Above mentions are just for fun.....joking joking....

Kyee do some magic trick on Kiw,
on the eyes, on the nose, on the face.....
There is a before and after pic.
But its in Kyee camera...

Seriously, thanks to all of you.
I dont know since when I started to hate camera,
I hate to upload albums to my facebook,
I delete/hide all my albums on the facebook.
I even have few profile picture.
All of the pics i will upload in this blog because I know less people visiting here :)

But every week went out with all of you.
With all the snap here and there,
the interest started to grow again.

Lets take lots of pics.
Whenever we are.
Wherever we are.....

Here's some of tonight pics:



 The excitement when playing Talking Tom.

Chaotic.









 Cindy you really look different tonight.
Pretty liao....
Really need to thank Kyee for her effort.....
In fb, i uploaded some of the pics wide like this....
you can put it as your blog header liao~
hehehe....

Actually tonight I admire your braveness.
You really brave to take a try  to change.
And the change that you did really turn out into something really nice.
Do you feel more confident right now?

As for me, 
I think I started take good care of my pink pink.
I want to capture all of the moments with all of my friends.

 Recently dont know why.....
Once feeling no idea how to pose....
will do some crazy face.

 This is sweet....

Jackson Chu's Tamron~

Could not wait for next friday to come.

Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. lol. yeah. happy that u gain back ur interest in taking photossss! haha.
    actually is bcoz of u girls only i dare de loh. if it were others i reli don dare. haha.
    yalo. reli need to thank khaiyee for her effort! and she reli pro in taking those nice angle. lol.
    nicole, u oso very very pro liao.

    ReplyDelete