Thursday, August 25, 2011

Marble is the name.

25.08.11 Thursday


I want to blog something tonight.

Dive through the brain to retrieve what I had done today and past few days.....

# Been squeezing my brain for two days to think for the introduction and problem statement of my thesis. I made a draft yet I do not think the supervisor will accept it because its too random and too many weaknesses to argue for the point. But I cant think of any because the topic is too general :( I thought general is good. But never ever lose hope. There is still room for changes. Good Luck to me!!!!

# Been really into cooking (* my mood will come once in a blue moon). When I am lazy, I only will open mouth to eat and eat and so on. When the mood come, I can really try my best to cook (P/s: Only selected food that I like to eat. I can blog this another day :) ). I made a basic tom yum soup and the portion is only for one person lah. Ingredient? (Bawang merah, putih, air, garam, wicin, bendi, tomyam cube. That's ALL!!!! super duper basic). I love bendi very very much!!!!!

# Baking. Today is my first time baking. WITHOUT the weight scale for the margarine and butter. hahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha...........

Do you know without that equipment, it is really a serious matter? I just use Agak-agak lah.. Luckily for other ingredients I still got the cup scale. So, still far to failure. And I only managed take pic before put it into the oven. After take out from oven, I am SDE ( Super Duper Excited) and you know the I-do-it-for-the-first-time-feel? yup, that's the feel that I am trying to tell you. Wordless. *Happy.


The smell is good once take out from oven but lack of moisture. *I guess. After eat two piece, need to find water. Should I bring it out to all of you yumcha friends tomorrow? I scare you all laugh me lah. My first production in my entire life. :(

# House chores. House chores are really a boring yet fun activities. You will get addicted to it. Oh yeah, roanne sure will scold me chi-sin for loving do house chores. Tiring because you will need to clean a big space. Boring because you will need to do it daily.

But I think that is the only thing I can do to compensate my parents when I am holiday at home. I can be a sleep pig at home but deep inside I really can't sleep, eat, online at home while other people are working hard outside. So I usually will do something to kill the time such as in the kitchen wash this and that......ok...enough this later you all said me ah sam. I dont want be ah sam at home do chores only. This is not mentioning my mom lah. :) Now is different generation so we do things differently with generation before.

# Lucas. An uncle or perhaps I should call him granduncle because my dad suppose to call him uncle but they are almost in same age * i heard over parents conversation.

This uncle came to do car services and coincidentally my ah-Kem aunt at Lokawi  also came here for car services. Then trio of them include my dad was in a conversation which mentioning that what what what.....bla bla bla...my ancestor is angmo?! 

It is the generation before my grandpa and before and before and before...I dont know how many generation, I think my mom also confused with it but what we are sure the point is my nenek moyang married an angmo but then the angmo moyang go back to England *maybe (because that time is British conquer Borneo).

Then that Lucas uncle gave Ah Kem aunt a website, i think it must be a blogspot where mention/stated about the history of our ancestor until this generation but of course not our side but maybe the angmo ancestor that side. But the prob is I am not there while they chatting about this and I didnt get the website!! T_____T I want read it. Will ask again from that Lucas uncle about this if he come here again in the future.

Nicole.

2 comments: