Thursday, August 25, 2011

Unsafe Place

So many breaking news recently, lets make it straight to the point.

1. acid splashed last week (*on the newspaper and via facebook).
2. girl raped in K-mall 5th floor car park last saturday (* realiabe source via fb status)
3. Navara spare tyre stolen at K-mall 4th floor car park yesterday maybe (*forgot). (*mobile upload via a facebook anonymous friend)

Actually, I want to say social networking is really a good medium to tell us, especially who stays at home what happened surrounding us. Some people might say the news is fake. However, I rather believe it for the safety of our own rather that wasting my time go to accused people spreading fake rumours.

Keep remind your love one to not going out alone. There is no place that is safe even the crowded area. I scare of XXX but I even scare that meeting one of those sinner maker. I dont want to accused PATI because I scare to know the truth that there is that tiny possibility that our own BORNEO people doing that too. We are all human. 

But I really scare me, people around me....get hurt.

 Even parking also a headache. Pencuri tayar are everywhere. My dad say they are very pro. They wear like normal people working attire and assume is their car, and they car easily open the nuts in less than few minutes with their tool. Even the walkway passer also wont realized they are actually stealing because they act like take off their own car nuts. Thats what we call PRO. *sigh.

I hope there is no loss of life. 

If they want money, just give them. take bah! you will get your karma for what you did.

Everyone, whatever religion you are. Do some prayer when you start a journey. I believe every religion's prayer have their own blessing power to the drivers and passengers. 

:)

Life goes on.

* remember, when walking dont just look on the floor and front. Look left & right also. Who knows got people walking in your direction want to do some crime.

* and........dont just bring purse out. Bring a handbag put everthing inside. Dont keep show off your iphone, ipad etc in public...later kena aim by them. T_________T

Prayed for everyone safety. 

Namoamitabha my all readers.

Nicole.

1 comment: