Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Alms Giving | 14 August 2011



Every year, I will post about this event in my blog.

However this year is an exception.

Because the date clash with the Mt Kinabalu climb's date.

=(



Nicole's confession : 

I am not a Holy Buddhist.

I am not a full time vegetarian. (* but I try to reduce my consumption of meat)

I do kill some small lifes (*ants, termites, mosquitoes...)

I lazy to do daily chant. (*only pray when i am in difficulties)

I am really not Holy although I try to.

But somehow, I do it today, I lazy to do it the next day.

I really hope I can be like my dad, my aunties and uncles. ( *Jen, Bee, Kiong, Leong.....)

But myself esteem not that good.

one word : LAZY!

Although myself should be my main reason 
to chant...
to walk...
to live....
to do good deed...
in a way a Buddhist shall do,
the main people that helps me to deeply in love in this religion are these people.

People whom I called family.

These people passion towards the Buddhism influences me a lot.

Thank you, everyone. (*dad, aunties & uncles.)


Here are some pic spamming :

Sources :



Activity : 结夏供僧庆典@ End of Vassa Retreat Celebration

Location : Santavana Forest Hermitage
Date : 14 August 2011

 The Alms Giving.

Buddhist followers on this day will come here and give anything useful to the sifus.
(* rice, bread, pen, biscuits, notebook etc that a sifu can use in his/her daily life..)

Friendly reminder :
Monks don't go out and take money from people.
Those are fake monks.

If they really in difficulties, they will only ask for water and food from people.
And exactly not money.
Please spread this out.

Thank you.

 These are my family and friends.

Dad, Aunt Jen, Aunt Bee Uncle Leong and family, Cikgu Yu, & lovely cousin Kewei.
There are some family friend there also.
Cikgu Jimmy and family.

See....I am Jealous to the max!!!!!
Want follow so much~


Any friend interested to go?
Just tell me...
Next time I bring you go. =)

Sadhu sadhu sadhu.



Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment