Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Headache Wednesday.


I like this picture very much.



Today is Wednesday.

Three days at own residence after the Mt Kinabalu climbing.

Yes. I know I had to Stop this BS about Mt Kinabalu.

But I cant because my leg still suffering the effect due to the hiking.

This effect reminds me the moment spend there.

When raining, it remind me of " how was the climbers doing there? do they have raincoat?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear legs, 

Faster recover so that I can get myself out from this feeling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roanne having sick leave today.

Three days after....

Within that three days, I know she had suffering a lot until beh tahan and take sick leave.

Wishing you faster recover.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Randy's car was kecurian.

I was pity him.

But I don't know how to help him.

Just hope the thief didn't remember what his car plate no. and come back again.

How ridiculous them for stealing a car's rim nut.

in the middle of the day.....

in the open space parking.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonight will go out to have dinner with Alicia, Faiezah & Ah Zhao.

Sandra & Joanne cant go because they bersungkai with lecturer from UKM.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want a new sweetheart. 

Been considering it for a long time.

I think I not really need it.

Some more I am not using my own money buying it.

So it make me think, think and think

want buy or not.......


But since my brother will need it too for his upcoming subject.

(* he not necessary need it but since I see some talent in him,

I had been discussing with my mother whether we should buy or not.)

who knows by buying this sweetheart, 

the talent in him is enhance.

A new interest or skills maybe become his extra income in the long run.

We dont know what might happen in the future.

But it need quite a lot of money for me....

Raya festive is almost here.

I am waiting for the Raya promotion price.

In the meantime still considering want to buy or not....

Dont ask me what.....

I dont want tell, just in case not jadi beli...very tohsoi one....

Just guess bah! 

haha....



Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. i want to ask juga.. so curious.. whats that?? haha...

    ReplyDelete