Wednesday, August 10, 2011

presleep

1am.

Watching Law & Order again.

Connotation not bad.


I am excited for tomorow.

I dont have much stylish green accesories la.

I have a nail polish but its not in green.

Its some how between blue and green colors.

Tomorow my theme for the outing with friends is  Green.

I have one green hat. But that green hat is like army hat.

I dont like. But since it suits the theme.

there will be this possibility that  i will consider wear it and depends on the mood also. haha.

Last week yumcha style is cool.

Tomorrow is what leh?

think think think......


Lady GAGA???

LOL

hurm....

sporty? army style? ahahhahaha...dono o...

going to find all the green stuffs tomorow at home after back from the training.

See you all there.

=)

It will be a good good nightttt~

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment