Friday, August 19, 2011

The Nude Black


While browsing through facebook, I came up with an online business post.
This girl had a business of online selling colorful contact lenses.
I had been following that page since a year ago.
No intention to buy yet no intention to remove the page.
The feel of want to keep update although have no intention to buy. You know?
Just like those selling online clothing.

Back to main point.
Every time I saw the post is a pair of contact lenses range from Rm35- 50.
This time I saw the post - for Raya promotion RM 20 per pair.

Very cheap.
Suddenly have the urge want to give a try on those colorful lens.
But it come in despair where all of it is 0 degree.

HAHA!
Great!!!
RM 20 save!!!

I read one of the comments, the Rm30-Rm50 lenses can use up to a year for a pair of it...
I really doubt the quality of the lenses.
But if really can use up a year, why we need to buy those at optometry shop lenses.
HAHA!
Back to the point.
I am a cheap skate yet I do care for my eyes.
Wearing those korean colorful lenses buy from online once in awhile should be okay,
I just did not agree somebody use it for a long term unless you get it from the optometry shop.
Care for your eyes, Just like you care for your family.

LOL....Stupid quote...ignore it.

Have a nice weekends readers!!!!



Nicole.

3 comments:

  1. lol..the lens look freaking huge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa pernah guna tu..1 kali. order online juga. selalu bila sa pakai mata sa rasa panas2 ni...merah n berair. dia bilang bulih pakai 1 tahun, tapi sa rasa nda bagus...sbb kuman bkumpul bah..lain la kalo tu teknik cuci tu betul2 sterile...haha...sa nda berani sdh try. sa sanggup p kadai beli yg ada kualiti sikit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. David: Its trendy.
    Ally: ya betul!!!!

    ReplyDelete