Friday, August 5, 2011

Premarital pregnancy thought



I was trying to calm myself when i am writing this post.

Just when i stalk over some one whom I not really know profile in facebook,

Suddenly my mind become numb, dizzy and I am speechless.


So the situation is like this.

I view the profile of this girl whom look to me a cute beautiful Sino Kadazan girl.

She got a pair of round eye.

Fairer skin.

Yeah, typically is those chinese mix kadazan white white type girl.

And she was married. 

Both of them husband wife are born in year 1991.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I heard rumours of them before.

But I am not going to listen to it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It made me think and think and think....

What is marriage...?

Is it just for fun?

Is it just to prove you love your partner?


There are a few young married couple around me.

P/s: my definition of young married couple is " premarital pregnancy".

Premarital pregnancy.

Before they did that, dont they ever think about the consequences?

The cause and effect?

Sometime, when we encounter such people.

First impression would be....

" How did their parents teach their kid?"

Dont you feel bad for your parents? if other people think like that...

Your parents work hard for a living and this is how you treat them back?

All parents in the world will like their children to success in life.

So that they can proudly tell other people........about their kids.

I think the best way a children to treat ,to balas budi is by success in life.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A 19, 20 years old kids.

Having a baby!!! and the worst thing is.

They dont have source of income.

Even the baby powder, pampers everything need to use parents money?

Hey come on~

I know it is normal to marry in young age.

Now is 2011....

But please....

Please work yourself.

Not keep asking money from your parents.

Even though your parents is kaya.......

 even your baby need your parents or siblings to tanggung.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The cause and effect.

But cannot blame the children itself.

Sometime, freedom given by parents.

Parents also have fault in this case.

19, 20 years old is the age that ready to be independent.

But not for the premarital pregnancy.

Parents out there, please take good care of your kids.

not giving too much freedom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You might say i am noob, outdated etc to have such traditional way of thinking.

But i still cant accept that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it is none of my business to piss off here...

But i really "kan bu shun yan" they do that......

hurm.....


Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment