Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pecutan | Day 2


Today is the day 2 training.
Roanne bring bag and filled with bottle inside.
Brilliant idea to train stamina.

Last night, I drink too many water.
A full glass of tea, A full cup of yoyo & daily water.
But I didnt went to toilet for whole day.
This morning....
also nothing...

Then during the climbing, 
quite a bit weird my stomach.

After followed chu's car send roro back her house.
Its a little jam.
And my stomach really feeling unwell.
Luckily training location there got toilet.

Phew~

Then 1 round with roanne.
After that, buy breakfast and eat on the lake while chit chating for duno how long.
1 round of walking. 8.30am
Chu suddenly remember he got date to play badminton with friend.
So left me n rc continued climb hill.
1 and half round until 9 +am.

Thats all for today training.

Nothing special happens.

Tomorrow last day training.

Good Luck All....

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment