Monday, August 8, 2011

I scare XXX

Do you have anything that you fear of?

Today this feel conquer me again.

This morning wake up at 4.30am.
But sleep back.
4.53am rushing wake up to prepare.
While preparing, I try to make it as louder as I can.
Means i boil water to prepare milo drink, go inside toilet etc.
With the hope my dad will wake up and at least asking where I am going.
But no one wake up.
Its feel weird to go out without telling anyone.

Make sure all the doors are locked before leaving.

Go inside the car.
No fuel.

Thankgod, I still have money in my purse.
Go to fill fuel.

Its so early.
I scare many thing such as......
in the fuel station kena rompak my car.
I bring nothing valueable with me except, my life, my car and my purse ( inside only RM50 la).

Go to the counter.
The guys look at me weirdly.
Hello~ which part of me look weird? My mind full of question mark.
At the fuel station, only got 2 lorries with the drivers and 1 myvi.
All of them look at me weirdly.
Do i look weird? Is it my attire?
I got wash my face, comb my hair, brush my teeth.....
Still full with question mark.
Or is it they look down on me because i just filled in Rm15?
Or did i mistakenly give them Rm50 instead of the Rm15?
No ah......
 Some of you know I like to scold stranger when they give those flirting expression.
Yeah~ I am giving them those look like, " Hey bro, what is your probelm?"

But I know its not good to stay too long there.
Faster go to fill in fuel.
Look left, look right, look left and look right.
Make sure the is no unwanted stranger come near to me and kidnap me or etc.

Leaving the fuel station and heading to destination.
I usually will use the shortcut.
Today i also use the shortcut.
And if I am going in this early.
I wont use the shortcut anymore.
Scary. No car on the road.
I scare the XXX, because August kan....
I am very scary de...
I can be very brave inside a cinema.
but if I am alone, not in a familiar places.
I can get panic and keep thinking nonsense.

Then we meet up there
and start our 2 round of walking.
Got one moment where i feel very tohsoi.
I thought got XXX at our back
sampai i shock and luckily its a human being.
I think that guy will be very shock to realised that i thought he is XXX.
roro and jackjack already know there is the human being at our back.
Just me didnt realised.
Paiseh let u guys see my "scared & shock" face.
Spoil image ah~

Back home.
Super duper tired.
Finish up the meehoon and soya leongfun.
Hey! the aunty forgot give us the "sugar"
But got also, i drink it free sugar.

Then i feel sleepy....
and sleeeeeppy.....

9am go to bed.
12pm wake up.

Online freakly.

Finish lunch now.

A coursemate chat with me.
and my blogging scary mood suddenly change into peaceful mood.
Lets call the coursemate The Q.
Q was so pressure about the final year project title.
Well, who not?
I quite of pity Q.
I wanted to help Q but all i can do is confort and motivate Q not to give up.
Q seldom chat with me, now Q find me, I guess Q is quite desperate already.
Some chit chat,
I realised that in this case.
It not about the effort you made, it a little bit about your pointer but
Its a big matter about luck.

I am lucky enough to get my desired first choice title.
I dont know I can make it or not.
Because I know everything sure have its difficulty.
As one of the lecturer said before,
If you want Easy, go back to your secondary school.

I will back to my motto, Hentam saja lah~

2pm.

Thinking of wanna go back to the hill and climb again.
But "seven sin".
I rather online at home.
HAHAHAHAHHA

Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. Yiiyerrrr,, y so scare xxx? Dun scare bah! When u climb hill xxx will come out kacau kacau? Geli ur feet? Make u kp laugh until sakit perut?U knw la, now is xxx month! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete