Monday, September 12, 2011

4th year | 1st Day

12.09.11 Monday

11am - class cancelled.
11am-3pm - one borneo.
3pm-4pm - ERS class.
4pm - send friends back hostel, fetch lulu back home.
4.30pm - reach home and install the sims 3.

now waiting for 6pm.

Headache right now.

Today just use RM2.40 buy bread as lunch.
Did not feel like want to eat any food.
Perhaps because of tonight will have korean meal.
Thats why no appetite for the food at one borneo.

Went to padini.
Mich and veron both buy the same patterns sandal with different colors.
There are 3 colors : black, red, green.
Veron takes black.
Mich takes green.
Left red.
I wish i can buy it. 
But i must control my money usage from now on.
Bought 2 vincci sandals already on holidays.
So no more vincci vincci for the following few months.
I hope!!!!

I bought my Asus.
it runs on i5, friends said i should wait for it to drop price.
But i cant wait anymore.
they said i should take i7.
But i cant afford it man.

i5 is the minimum spec that within my budget.
RM2147 - i5, Vram 1gb, Ram 6Gb, thats the cheapest i can get in KK 
and please dont compare it with other place price 
because i live in KK, so I mention the price based on KK market.

Thanks to Louis Lo very much ( i know i mention many times in my posts) 
but really grateful to him.
Thanks to Randy Chew for help me do the talking when buying it because i am computer noob.

I had been really scare and nervous because i never took out so much cash buy things.
Before this was parents followed together so they took care of the money part, and this time is myself bringing RM2K cash walking around the mall.
What happen if the thieves randomly aim and aim me as their target? RM2K is a big amount for me leh.
The shop dont accept ct/dt card on pc payment, only on items payment and need to be above rm100 which i am not in that category so just pay cash.
Thankgod nothing bad happens.
AMTF.

5.35pm.
Took rest before going out for mooncake dinner!!! But its raining, seems like we can only play tanglong inside the house? oh what ever lah.......

Still headache.

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment