Friday, September 23, 2011

The first sandy presentation

23/09/11 Friday

Long time no update blog.

Been so busy.

Its just week 2 man.... I had been doing works all night.

And finally friday come, at last I can take a break today...


Today....

is the first presentation for thesis.

Supervisor said, this is the first time she do it like this and she hope can train us.

There are 11 of us out of 70 students under her.

She is different than other supervisor because........

We will be doing presentation every two weeks...

Before this, she only want students to go and find her...

but for us, she change method by asking us to do presentation....

so that we can be familiar to viva real conditions.

Today was done.

I want to look ahead and no turn back. Go! Go! Go!

Good luck to me for my next presentation on next next friday. Fighto!


No comments:

Post a Comment