Friday, September 16, 2011

Charity Dinner | 16 Sep 2011

16.09.11

Happy Malaysia Day to every Malaysian.

Its a holiday today.

Bet everyone have a nice day ahead.


For me, I had been fixing my new download game until 2 in the morning.

The next i realized is myself waking up at 1 in the evening.

Guess it had been a tiring schooling days for me.

 The rest of the day spend up playing game.

and Ohno~

I cant even finish up level 1 in few hours.


5pm get ready for dinner at night.

Get a call from Lulu saying they want drop by my house and bring me to SUPUL!!!!!!!

I guess must be SUPUL!!! the korean restaurant....

But i cant join....so sorry gals... =(

Missed out the shopping spree with them too because wake up late.


And...........

Thank you for Holly and Holly's Uncle for giving me a pair of ticket to a charity dinner.

It feels good to be at the dinner.

I feel so near to Christianity again.

Although I know I am a Buddhist yet I still love the way Christians pray their Lord.

 Everyone in a big family.

All the sisters are so friendly.

Even we dont know them, they still will come and talks with us.

Feels so bless to be around with the Christians friends.


The food was average.

The service was slow.

BUT

We should not blame too much on the service and food.

There is this uncle same desk with us keep complaining.

Since it was a charity dinner, they need to budget on the dinner.

So of course you cant expect it to be as good as in a high class hotel man.

Think before you talk.

Sometime when you talk less, you learnt more from the talk more people.

 Opening prayer to start the charity dinner.

 Fund Raising Dinner.
Franciscan Sister Of The Immaculate Conception 2011.

 Our table win two lucky draws.
my ticket given by holly win a set of  tempered glass container
and holly's sister win a set of  LG handphone.
we really hope its a smartphone.
haha.....

I saw my UMS teacher at the dinner.
Also saw my exschoolmates -fen and kong from the far...
also saw my aunt Marina's dancing friends there.

Lots of performances from the teachers and students.

Enjoying the night there.

Homed at 11pm.

Thank you again holly.

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment