Saturday, September 17, 2011

0km Kota Kinabalu

17.09.11 

Saturday

Today wake up late again.

Its weekend and who dont like to sleep until naturally wake up.

Me is one of this kind people.

Suppose to do work today

BUT

someone lured me out.

and yes i decided to go out since i got some errands to do too...

Went to photocopy notes.

Buy my baobei Asus cover at Super Save. Really cheap man!

Went for brunch at Fook Yuen & hang out at Old Town.

Orange Frizzy? & Black Tea.
Should order hot black tea nextime.

 0km Kota Kinabalu.

Who know this place?
Not much people know i guess 
Because me myself dont know too..
=)
Most Sabahan only will sit in a car and seldom walks around this area...
Oh!
unless you always walking to Gaya Street Sunday market then u might spot this thing out.
I think only the tourist who came to kk know this place because its written on the maps sometimes.
Its the middle of Kota Kinabalu.
The heart of Kay Kay.

Hua hua hua.....

The satisfied stuff that bring home today.
Ta dang!!!!!

For nail art lovers like me~

with RM6.90 you can bring home this cute nail art 3D accessories.

Bought at e.Noveal CP.

Happy!!!!!!


Other than that.....

Bought milk and longan too...

want to try make my own version of longan milk.

=)

I love today!!!!!

Hope everyone have a nice weekends!!!!!

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment