Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Week 4th Year.

Oh no~
I suddenly want change blog again.
I mean.
I want create a blog about my thoughts for my daily routine.
I know maybe some friends does not interested in knowing what my daily thoughts are.
I want to make it like online personal diary but i still want readers to read.
But...

I dont know lah~

We'll see how.

Things get busy.

Assignments are quite challenging hopefully we all can did it well.

This weekend have four task :

  1. finish up intro proposal for next week presentation.
  2. finish up water conservation technical information.
  3. finish up ERS 2 assignments.
  4. going to ask KPR and RBH for the environmental community service
Since when i so like my study....? I also dont know. 
I always feels that I have not enough time.
24 hours a day is not enough.
Everynight i finish my work, it is sleeping time.
Maybe this is the last year.
So I started to enjoy life as student as in the way of work hard and give my very best in every subjects.
I really hope can have better pointer.

SLG GCB.....
I am not a good student in class..
just with average result.

But in class, while lecturer teaching....
my mind will suddenly pop out to yumcha session.
So good to yumcha.
I miss it.

But now....
I am going to take back all the holidays mood.
And work hard for the final year.
I know talk is bullshit without action.

I try to remind myself everyday.

Sorry UMS gang cannot join you guys go Kundasang 2days 1 night BBQ Trip. 
I really dont want to go. My head all is assignments. Have fun!!

Sorry Lulu cannot join your makeover tomorrow, 
I wish to join too but i ffk. Hopefully tomoro i no mood do work, then i go join lah~

Tomorow night got dinner, thank you for Holla for the tic but i not sure going or not.
But if i not go, will just give it to my aunt and mom. Let them go la....

Thats all for my this week uni day.

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment