Monday, September 5, 2011

GS Cafe


I want holidays.....please dont end....lots of things to find to read to prepare....>< suddenly have a dream want open a cafe so that can yumcha everyday until sienz. ><






Lets follow me to my dream land now.....




I suddenly come up with a dream. It is not something new. Some of the people I met have this same dream as me too. If I am not mistaken, kewei also said before she want open a cafe with own decorated shop. 


So do The R & J ( which stand for Randy Nicole Jackson ) cafe something. The R N J entrepreneurship something I dont know all this Business stuff.


Okay.


Now yumcha is trending. 


Everyone owns car. 
Everyone owns handphone.
Everyone owns facebook twitter.

Yet chatting, replying comments daily does not fullfilled the feel of talking face to face, having some nice tea or coffee or smoothies or any other drinks. So, going out for yumcha at night become a habits to Kk people. Seriously, there is this one shop at damai i forgot what name full of youngster every night. 


So If I win jackpot one day, I want open a cafe. 


Name.....hurm....to be fair and square because I have two nationality, I want it to be The Gangchibang & SLG.  But it will be costly because its too long. Maybe just GCB & SLG. Still hard to pronounce. GS.   YUP! GS cafe.


So that when people want go yumcha, will say, "GS 8 tonight." So shun kou o~


Then.....


#Decor.
the decoration of course is not white. I think white wall only suitable for residential house. WHite wall for a cafe is so stressful man. Something brownish decorated cafe with not very bright lighting. Too bright give me a "hot" feel, hot in term of sweating not sexy. Too dark, it will be very hard for people to take pictures. ISO setting also had its limit where the pictures will rosak. And I want one or two big mirror in some part of the cafe. What is the function of this mirror? For SS Loh.....Many people like to take pictures nowadays for their facebook, blog etc. having a big mirror with the slim effect, can many people take SS picture through the mirror LOL and girls will be happy when see they slim in the pictures LOL. I cant stop LOL-ing. pardon me. getting excited!!!





#Space.
Space is an issue. As the space is bigger means you need to pay higher rental. So space just used the average 1 lot. If Business good then can expand to 2 lot. LOL. AS I want to have many space for the customers, the furnitures will be limited. Only important for business furnitures are used. Decorated shelves, flower pots ALL out of LIST!!! the simple the better. People come here to drink and talk and not to see all the flower pots. Many moveable chairs and tables which all not too heavy and not too big that expected to save up the space. Of course Most importantly, the space can let the table arrange up 10-15 peoples. You get what I mean? Just like some place XXX-cant-mention name cafe. The table just can for 4 people, not enough space to add table...wuargh! People like to do gathering like up to 15 peoples. Owh yeah thats the purpose.


# Package drinks.
Most people come in a big bunch 5-10 people. A package such as...Buy 5 drinks per bill free 1 drinks for all drinks on menu. Or buy 9 free 1 drinks.. Any business people here...?can I make profit with this way? LOL....But some people will get attract to deals like this. SUCH AS ME! because if 1 drinks Rm3. 10 drink RM30. Pay for 9 Drinks Rm27. Rm27/10 people = Rm 2.70 per person to pay. LOL. Do anyone will care to save up Rm 0.30 nowadays?  HAHAHA!!! but i think is proceedable. Just I need business brainy people become my partner...HAHAHA!!!


#Promotion 
Promotion once in awhile to attract people. Just like another XXX cafe give Rm1.00 less for the drinks. OH! 


#Polaroid service.
Oh yeah~ I love those polaroid. Each bunch of people coming in who wants to take polaroid photos can just ask from the counter and a workers will take a polaroid for the customers at affordable price. MUAHAHAHAH.....


#wifi
Since the name is cafe, so got wifi is a must la....


#Plug
If got upstairs, then will prepare a bit different environment for like bigger table, bright lighting for students that need some space to do group studies or group assignment and also working classes to come for business meeting etc.


#Menu
Menu....of coz need some "zhao pai" drinks...but not yet think of it now....with some cheap snacks. Somebody come help me invent one nice drinks. WHo got rahsia resipi...give me give me. LOL


# Location
most of the people prefer yumcha at Damai or Lintas as the hotspot. But I think it is so troublesome for people that live far away from that area especialy the girls who need drive home alone at the middle of the night to mengatal telipok sepanggar etc. So my preferable location is in Inanam or Kolombong lo... I know its not really strategic for night life. hurm......But entrepreneurship is about exploring right...Some more after many years maybe the trend changing. For now, I feel Damai Lintas is hotspot la....


# significance.
First is getting extra income lah. Second is a place for gathering yumcha. An average cafe is enough because i think....there are alot of rich people in KK. but...there are still many middle class people....Middle class And Upper class will go to the average class cafe. BUT.....Middle class people wont go to high class cafe. Do you get what I mean? Open a biasa-biasa kedai is enought to attract people. A high class cafe not all people can afford. And maybe sell some alcoholic drinks......but depends la.....Working hours until 1am or 2am so that people can talk until penattttt....hehe....

Who want to become shareholders with me.....? We goyang kaki yumcha everynight there...muahahaha........


ok.....no more excitement.


bye bye!! dream world.


Om~ OM~ OM~~~~~~~~~~~~


pak!




back to reality.


Stupid proposal. Continue with u later Mr. Sand.


Happy Monday ALL!
Nicole.

3 comments:

  1. nice dream! haha. wow. sounds so nice leh. open own cafe yumcha everyday until midnight! shuang~
    special drink~ i wan~ hmm maybe mix everything inside? hahaha. sure special la. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. later kena sue o...special drink..people drink until keep go toilet... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open a cafe beside ur clinic then ur customer can go the cafe yumcha...promoting...hahaa

    ReplyDelete