Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Team A Team B

Today my class happens one bad incident.
Maybe for them is not bad.
But for me, I think its too guo fen.

There is one subject got 70 students take it.
and lecturer said need divide into two groups : Team A 35, Team B 35.
I was quite shock when they said, Team B got 32 already, mostly CHINESE.
so means the leftover on Team A is all BUMIPUTERA.

OMG!
Do we need to be berpuak-puak in class like this?
I know, you clever people group does not want to be in same group with us non clever people.
Its too obvious lah.
Dont know how the lecturer will react when he saw this.

I......

speechless.....

Uni life is just like this....

ni liyong wo, wo liyong ni....
yong wan liao wo, jiu ba wo diu diao....
diao diao diaoooo....................

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Nicole sots sots sots moment.

Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment