Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mr. Arrogant.


Arrogant people.

I had encountered these kind of people in my life.

Whoever went to lecture yesterday, I bet few of them had same thoughts with me.

I am not going to condemned him here.

But i just want to share some thoughts of mine.

Few "arrogant" people that I met,
 mostly are old age people, and most of them already success.

They have the same characteristic.
- Went to overseas study, e.g. England etc.
- They have title Ir, Dr or Prof.
- Their son or daughter is someone important in industry. e.g. doctor, engineer etc.

So when they achieved this golden stage.
They started to give talk to other people.

This lecturer of mine keep emphasized he had a good brain than other people.
He said during his era, he is the first of his kind at that area...somewhere in England.
And because of his brain, people even willing to give him cash for futher study but he reject.

Hurm....

that maybe very motivational for other people to hear.

But if you keep talks about yr great brain....

That will be another way round which make me feels uncomfortable and want to leave the hall immediately.

But i cant.

So just had a short excape to the toilet........

arghh~~~~


dislike it....


No comments:

Post a Comment