Monday, September 5, 2011

Want buy or not?

Should I should I should I?

I need opinions.

Besides worrying of my proposal, myself has this urge of buying a new laptop.
I am indecisive.

Some analysis of need or no need to buy.

# I got my current Acer aspire laptop when I was in Matrix which means it was about 3-year-old and no it still well functioniong. I can type with it, play commandos with it, online fb with it, printing everything ok....But I want something updated like Window 7 etc...

# The Solid reason of all is this laptop memory graphic is too low. I cant even used it for my civil related software like AutoCad and it is always troublesome to borrow my brother laptop. I need to beg him. I got home pc but the home pc is out of service due to my brother "cleverness" in using it. I dont want waste my energy to send it to the pc shop by myself. Everytime the pc got problem is me who send it. Why dont he himself go send it? Because he is the one who kasi rosak the pc. I hate him. Not responsible at all. Everytime is me who going to clean up the mess for him. *skip

# I dont need a high resolution screen for the laptop because I learnt that high resolution screen consume much more battery and its all about energy saving nowaday. OH! i want energy saving laptop. LOL. Save!

# Brand. Rc keep suggesting me to buy Asus. EE koko also using Asus and she said before it is very good. But I still like Acer. I know many people complaining Acer not good and very fast hot the engine something. But I think Acer has less problem la. My house all use Acer and no problem at all. I wonder why other people said Acer not good. Somemore Acer malaysia brand its not that hard to find spare part if the laptop condemn. I scare give other brand a try because I scare I dont like leh......So how????

# If i get a new one, which brand? what price range? Do I really need a "very good" laptop in term of those  specification or just average one that I can run a civil related software? How? What? When?

If I happen to buy a laptop, then I need to save up money in terms of everything. wuargh!

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/s: somemore is using own saving buy this laptop. If I put this RM2k Inside ASB...I can get bonus end of year for the Manila trip....I know its just around Rm20 bonus but still money.....  Help~

Dizzy.
Nicole.

6 comments:

  1. lol...
    i prefer asus. i using asus oso.
    aiyo. all laptop oso the same la for me. u ll get used to it very fast de.
    vote for asus! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommnd HP for a lower price. But Asus is a good product, seriously. if u really wana invest below 2k thn tke hp, if 2k abve, tke asus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont want HP........Asus lah......... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...then just invest more la. around 500 shud cover. hahahaha...Asus laa... :p

    ReplyDelete