Saturday, July 2, 2011

Contest : Colourful Paddy


Paddy.

A symbol of the Borneo tribes.

Paddy reminds me of my maternal side ancestor.

Once upon a time, a routine where the father will go to the paddy field and work until the end of the day.

Not only the father but the whole family members were at the paddy field.

What they did was only for the sake to filled up the family members' stomach.

Not more than that.


Compare to this century where you are able to read this blog post,

paddy field was left to the machinery to do their job.

Kids playing Ps3, Iphone, Ipad, you name it.......


Do you still remember once upon a time....

how your ancestor live their life?



A simple picture that brings back different definition in everyone dictionary.

Be grateful with what you have today.

It does not comes that easily.


Have a nice day everyone! 


############################################

Thank you Sasa Tien  for the blog contest.

I hope I can win....

Please dont let me get prize no. 3 because im using post paid... HAHAHAHA!!!!!
( bazir for me....)

Three friends that I am going to tag are.....


For any blogger friends who are interested in this contest.

Please visit  


Have a nice day everyone. 



Nicole.

3 comments: