Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Its Wednesday.


Its Wednesday.

I was unhappy when I first wake up. Totally feeling lazy.

Went to Jabatan Air today and fetched Holly. I am late fetch her and didnt realized her sms.

Works, Eat until 11am. Suddenly got presentation from a consultant company. 

That uncle is so bising one. Some common sense thing also want explain so long.

And he was the one finish earlier on his work but then when presentation came up with many mistakes 

and laugh by many people including me. Because he is too over confidence.

The presentation in front of many others consultant firms are so serious man!!! Im scared~

The big bosses keep shooting questions. STress...I dont want be engineer!!!!

Finished around 2+pm...just can had lunch.... Hungry dao i keep drink water....

Even the food is prepared already. Just can see from far.

 # today met a new engineer. He is a bit my inspiration. First time in my life i met an engineer who really

look high on an intern student. I like the way his soft skills. hahaha.......forget him la...


Today went to sent Holly home. Then Holly's yi po gave me eat kek lapis swak. Thank you.

After that, went to jog at Tmn Rimba. This Rc keep ngi ngi ngo ngo like bees and keep ask me go gym.

I actually very lazy go. Even lazy to jog because i doesnt like Tmn Rimba there de jog track.

Then, give him face. Go gym ba. Then go give roann surprise...HAHAHAHA

And i met coursemate par there...wao.....! unexpected.

I think those people in the gym so noob. 

But that was im emoing la that time.

Now no more.

Going to climb mount Kinabalu this coming month.

My target is to climb to top. 1 GO! but of course if cannot then nevermine la..half also ok..

I wont force myself in this case.

Just a motivation.

Actually is very look forward to this mount climbing with roanne , randy  and jackson chu!!!!!!!!

So. I accept the challenge by mr randy. Lets go gym!!!!

Stamina...!!!!! aja aja fighting!!!!!


Thank you everyone for the motivation.

Roanne, randy, alicia, shamin, khaiyee, jinyin, ee koko, mom. 

A piece of advice, a warm short sms, a reply comment in blog........thank you!

I am going to be think positively. 


HAve a nice day everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment