Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hi July.

Good bye June.

Hello July.

A few planning on July/ August just hope it all can be finished successfully.


  1. Leg must recover before 7K. Seriously. I hate this feeling where everyone can do their things like usual only me need to worry about my leg : scars...... And i cannot exercise. I want jump jump run run like usual........ arGHHH!!!!!!!!
  2. Kinabalu Mount Climbing. I paid the RM200 already. I actually 50-50. I scare I cannot do it. Although I keep telling myself I am going to jog everyday at the park one months before. But I doubt it. I really doubt myself. Will I be so rajin go jog? Will I? So the RM200 just assume like betting ba....
  3. 24 July. Yes. Civilians....This is the date. To freedom......Last day of intern.
  4. 2July 10 July 14 July. ngek ngek ngek...sssshhhhhhh............
  5. Technical Report. This is a suicide. I am going to start it next week. I meant it.


Thats all for now..... Hopefully this leg faster recover.

until then.......

Have a good month ahead. July Love YOU!!!!!

Nicole.

2 comments: