Monday, July 18, 2011

Tuesday bebehhh....


Its tuesday!!!!

First of all, I want say thank u to my bed.
Because of u, I woke up at 7.35am today.

Rush Rush Rush!!!

Secondly, I want say thank u to Holly.
Because of u, I felt relieved.
The message really made up my day.

Thirdly, I want say thank u to Mr. Supervisor.
Because of u, I can go out play today.
HAHAHAHA...

Why am I blogging at this hour?
I should be in office.
Jeng Jeng Jeng.

Talks so many.
The main point of this post is.......

Today holiday!!!!!!

Yes. Today my supervisor take leave.
Since he did not have any task for us to do.
He allowed us for 1 day holidays.

Oh!
and 
Fourthly, I want say thank u to Alicia.
For letting me joins ur activity today...
ngek ngek ngek!!!

Now waiting Alicia to come.
She now having dates with the house owner.
Hopefully they get a good house lah.

waiting patiently.

HAHAHAHA...






Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!


Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment