Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bye Bye yap yap



First of all,

All of these pictures are from Khai Yee.........

The few selected and reuploaded to my blog.

Thank you again miss khai yee.....



The crazy night yumcha.

Although I didnt speak too much during the night,

I enjoy listening to everyone's story.

Learnt a lot.



I always live my life only.

Me And Myself only.

You can said im selfish.

Yes. I am.

But now I realized the real situation.

I should have been alert to what happen to my friends.



No matter where you all are...

I will always here to support you.

I might not be good in giving advice. 
( I stay quiet all the time when you telling me your probs or giving nonsense advice..)

I might not good in listening. 
( I always listening half half of what ppl said...my mind will flew somewhere else....)

but I do care.

I hope that you all can endure and overcome the problems well.

Friends,

dont look me in the outside.

I might be cold-hearted.....

But i love you all........

Take care........

Dediceted to all my friends.


:DDD

Pictures spamming from Kyee Lim's fb~





 





 





  
Bye bye see you all again....


Nicole.



4 comments:

  1. everytime i see back the photo i cant control myself in stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah cantik ni semua sumandak!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline: Next time go chance you must join.
    Khaiyee: hahaha....yang yi shan very funny...
    beaty: thank u thank u...hehe

    ReplyDelete