Sunday, July 17, 2011

The jungle trekking | Ulu Kimanis.


17 July 2011

Sunday.

How was your weekend?

If you have a slow line, please let this browser open for 5 minutes or more,
because below is the pictures spamming....

HAHAHAHA......

I hate my phone camera.
The quality really bad.

I heart my Sony.
Atleast better much more than the phone.

Pictures taken today is using phone and camera.

And................

The pictures are not in oder.

Because blog owner me is too tired to arrange it.

I just put description lah.....

Location : Kampung Ulu Kimanis, Papar.

Let's Start picture spamming.......

Weee Huuuuuu!!!!!

 The doggie followed us to the jungle.

 The Gaharu Tree.
That was my uncle with the tree.
My dad is so obsess with the Gaharu Tree.
But he did not followed us today.

Gaharu Tree if you googled it.
Is more precious than other tree such as rubber tree, oil palm tree etc.
Gaharu Tree is very commercial.
Not now.
In the future.
They ( Uncles & dad) said.
So they obsess to find a free Gaharu tree in the jungle.

They said, Gaharu's all part from roots to leaves are useful.
The Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus were using the product's of Gaharu.
I dont know what it is. 
I just listen to what they said the other day.

OK 

Next.

 Another rumours,
by hugging the gaharu tree,
it will bring good luck to you.

I got hug the tree....
but cant fully hug..
because the tree too big...
and my hands too short...
Just hope the tree give me luck la.....

HAHA

 The steppy hill.

 Resting.

 Uncle using the "rotan" to tide the small gaharu tree.
So pro man.....
I dont even know which one is the "rotan".
They just simply take from somewhere over the tree then got the "rotan".

 My mom said this is "Ling Zhi"
I never saw a "Ling Zhi"....
Dont know is real one or no....
We just assume it as real lah....

 The city kids never saw this one in real.
Very sam pah lao kan?
I am refering to myself tooo....
ngahaha....




 Nicole with REAL Ling Zhi!!!!!!!

 Stupid phone with low quality.
The Ling Zhi.

 Uncles working hard.
Actually they are trying to take the wild rubber tree in the jungle.
To plant it on their kebun.
Its free than going to buy in the market.

 Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!!
The Ant's house.
When cousin pick this up from the fresh soil.
All the small baby ants falls down.
eeuuwww....

Yay...

Finish phone low quality pic...

Now is better quality one..

Your eyes will feel better...

Continue....

Spam...

 Before reach the jungle,
We need to pass a river.
This river is so ****.
very slippery.
And i bare foot cross the river.
Very painful!!!!

 No need describe la...
The Ling Zhi again....

 In one part of the jungle.

 Small cousin LiJo.

 Me Nicole punya kaki.

 My bro.

 Mom with the falls down tree.


 Fire what?
I forgot what its called.

 Anyone remember this?
The one we go buy at Centre Point.
The leave that Rm2.90 per maybe.
To put in school project one.
Here, free.....
Haha....

 The Small Rubber Trees.

The Rubber Trees.

I am not coming from a rich family.
-Once upon a time-
My maternal side family was relying on the rubber trees to support the family.
-And until now-
all the new generations moved to the town.
The old generations still living here.
Never leave this land.
And still with the living of rubber life.
The extra income.



 The tarzan tree....
You can hang from one part to another part.
But in small distance only lah...


 A small hut.
For them to rest after working.

 The doggies following us here.
Remember we need pass by a river to get here?
They swim to get here too...
Pro dogs.


 All to put the rubber milk.


 Resting....





 Tadang!
I do nothing.
And only take pics.
with my lamb head some more...
hehe...

OK... here's the best part....

 After put the fresh rubber milk into that square thing,
wait it to harden..maybe take 1 day.
I not sure.

Then need use the "sisir aka shu zi"
to make a "corak aka hua wen" on it.
Why? I also dont know.

 After that, take it out.

 And make corak for the back side.

After that, its done!
That one piece of rubber can be sell for Rm100+.
If one day got 1.
7 days got 7.
1 month will get 28 piece.
They earn Rm2,800 per month la..
If......no raining.

Can Kaya man.....
If......you willing to live in the jungle.
HAHA.

                                                
Uncle in action.


 Preparing to go back.

 Yes Yes...
See who's shoes is that aunty holding...?
HAHAHA....
my mom helping me take shoes...
Muahaha....






 The small Rubber trees.

Finish pictures spamming..

Tired weekkkkkkendddddd........

I love my lamb head...

MUAHAHAHAH....

Happy Monday everyone!!!!


Nicole.

3 comments:

  1. extra income.. i want the rm2,800 extra income..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u go live in the jungle la.......no internet....need wake up 5am in the morning ..if not the sun comes out...ur skin will dark...HAHAHA....very heavy de wo the rubber...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. love ths pics. nice view! got liver got trees in jungle... wow. i bet lulu jie will love this too~ haha.

    ReplyDelete