Friday, July 15, 2011

The no climb week

16 July 2011

Its Saturday

We supposed to have hill climbing on 5.30am today.
5am I wake up and saw a message sent at 3.43am
written, " Nicole, me and roanne not joining the hill climbing today...but yap can go...can you fetch her?"

3.43 am????

You girls are crazy laaahhhhhhhhh............

HAHAHAHA...

 I also cant wake up.

I sleep at 1am.

:D

Message the guys.

They said, no many people go, they also dont want go.

So....

No climbing for this week.

We planned to ask some more friends to join us.

As the GDB - Geng Daki Bukit's motto is to add one member every week.

Now.....

Alicia & Faeizah.

You two are our target.

Come join us in the hill climbing.

Every Saturday.

:D

Come Come Come...

* feels like an agent already.

Hope to meet you two there.


7k in 4 hours plus more.

weeee huuuuu.......


Nicole.

3 comments:

  1. srryy... we too crazy d.. chit chat till they all don want go back ar... i need to back b4 my parents wake up at 5am they juz allow me to go back home~~ LoL!!! haha.. but we plan next time.. have such girl's talk whole night~~ haha.. really crazy yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont want...i dont want until morning talking..i want my bed more.... :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ops. soli to make u guys cancel ur climb hill trip. haha. yaya. roanne, bring ur pillow and come! u still owe me storiessssssss... haha. reli crazy! but love it!

    ReplyDelete