Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Climb | mili sirus


Climb Hill Saturday.
Saturday 25June'11 - This is a memorable day for Lulu.
A week before this, roro and I climb the b.pdg's hill.

This week.
Lulu join the gang.


Oh ya.

Feel free to join GDB.

Gang Daki Bukit. LOL.

Objective : to add one member every week.

HAHA..

Just for fun.


 Nice view right.

 In a peaceful morning, sometimes there will be some people that very energetic and talk nonstop
when they met their friends there.
I don't know who's dad is this.
HAHA...

 The noob noob roro.

HAHAHAHAHA....

 Lulu jie is so excited at the beginning.
And lastly get tired of climb the hill.

Rest rest rest.






Lulu jie is going to kill me 

if she saw this pic here...

HAHAHA....

anyone who saw this. 

Don't tell her lah please....

hehehe...

This week.

If my leg recover already.

I will go la...

Yap Yap is joining...WOHOO!!!

two more days to go.

Faster recover lah ah leh ah hand....

Nicole.


1 comment: