Saturday, July 23, 2011

The BBQ@Fifa's



23.07.11

Saturday.

Yeah~ 

Finally the long awaited day come.

The bbq day.

Everything is Faeizah & Alicia plan.

So i just bring my mouth & stomach go there.

Location : Faiezah's house.

Time : 9am- 5+pm.

This time.

Without Sasa T & Sandra.

But nvm lah... :D

Just some few pics.

Other pics in fifa's camera...

Pic spamming~

 Holly.

 Joanne.

 Holly dancing.

 Ikan Pari.
But i didnt eat this....


 The food all prepared by them.

 Fifa homemade sauce....
i give 5 star~

 The beginning...



 The funny part...
HAHAHAHA....

 See what had we done.
See the smoke heading to which direction.
Neighbour's door...
Pity the neighbour...
HAHA...
We are sorry...
because we cant control the fire and the wind.
Been laughing for the smoke.....
HAHAHA....
and then they closed the door...
must be keep cursing the neighbour...haha






 Tadang!!!!!


 Tomyam flavor. Thank you Joanne.


The end.

Besides BBQ, we also do some work out.
SO You Think You Can Dance - Get Fit DVD!!!!!
hahahahahha.....

Had a fun and tired day.

back home and do face masking.
Since when i start do mask?
Since i buy the 50% Mask at watson.
HAHA 
and 
Since i know everyone closed to me do mask.
Sasa T,  Khaiyee, Roanne...



So we are really easy influenced by friends right?

Dont worry...
I am not copying who ever......

After back home...
Mom ask me when is the exact date to Climb Mt Kinabalu.
I told her its 13 & 14.

Then my bro starts final exam at 15th...
I got tell him the date is change to 13 & 14.
He didnt listen to me.
Now my mom blame me.
And maybe my bro wont be following to climb Mt. Kinabalu.
haish....

Then she told me.
This Raya Holiday we 1 family is going to Jakarta for holiday.
Together with Aunt Kimberly's family.

Is it true?
I hope its true.

She said still in planning, because will let Aunt Kimberly settle everything.
This is the first time ever my family going to oversea travelling.
Really.........

Before this, my dad dont like to go travelling because 
he dislike crowded places, unknown places etc.

Now it really make me wonders why suddenly my dad will change his mind.
Really so sudden..........

I just hope they really go for it.
And not just give me fake hope.

I know i should not tell anyone of this first...
because once cancel.
It will be very no face..

HAHA....

So...wait & see ba.

August will start new work.

Hopefully everything go smoothly.

One week holiday for me.

Enjoy~ Enjoy~ Enjoy.

I had been sleeping for more than 12 hours yesterday...

as a revenge to the LI...

hehe....

Have a happy weekends everyone.


Nicole.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. itu asap~~~~ anyway, our bbq was a success!!! walaupun nda dpt kasi hbs mkanan..... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. success~ suksess SPM! hahaha.....ba....next time lagi....si sandra wajib hadir~

    ReplyDelete