Sunday, July 17, 2011

The 7k Sunset Charity Run


16 July 2011 Saturday

The 7k Sunset Charity Run.

Only four of us joined.
Nicole, Randy, Roanne & Jackson joined.

I was supposed to fetch Holly, Crystallie & Sylvester.
But before that raining, so we decided not to go.
But last minutes - 4pm.
I decided to go.
Because Roanne & Jackson already reached there.
How can I not join?
HAHAHA....

Faster Call up Holly and said "On"
But she said she dont want join lah.
because 
1. Crystallie sleep already.
2. She ready to sleep.
3. She dont want walking under the rain.

Huhu......

Sandra cant go because she went for a Tambunan Trip.

So only four of us.


 The happy face of Roanne.

 The sisters.

 The brothers.

 Following at their back without them noticing.

 Dont trust this pic.
They pretending to run.
HAHA..

 Yay.

To be true. I am so proud i can walk until here.
Because I really planned to go home after step out the Sutera's main gate.
Lazy Lazy Lazy....


 Along the way......
7eleven Slurpee at Harbour City is so tempting.








 We finish the 7K!!!!!!!!!



 Few minutes before.....

the "FINISH" collapse.



 I heart this view.




Frankly, as a Sabahan.
This is my first time joining 7k.

Actually I am a very lazy person.
I hate crowded places.
Sometimes i will feel, " Why those people so stupid go join those activity?"
Now, I am asking myself that question.
Hurm..........
"........finish eating rice nothing to do and go join. LOL...."

Another reason is to test power.
Vrroooom Vroooommm.....

If I cant finish the 7k "walking",
then I should give up on the Mt Kinabalu "climbing".

HAHA....

All of us finish the walking 7k.

So....not bad lahhhh.......

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.....


Nicole.

2 comments:

  1. ".finish eating rice nothing to do and go join. LOL...."

    LoL!!! really... hahaha..

    ReplyDelete