Monday, July 4, 2011

Emo ma? Emo gua..

Emo Emo Emo. P/s : this post is not for roro, rc or anyone else that think is for them.

NO! This is only about me, me & ONLY ME!

I had a private blog just like some of you where i write all my nonsense rambling inside.

But damn it I FORGOT THE PASSWORD!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!


Some friends will ask me " are you ok?" . I really thankful for the simple question. Simple enough to make me

feel warm. But to all my closed friends, do not worry about me. I just had so many problems that cant be

solve by speaking it out. So many things to worry. So i prefer write it on the blog. BUT SHIT PASSWORD

IS GONE!!!!!!

Currently I feel life so meaningless. Went to work. Back home. Sleep. Another new day.

I like it when I am busy working. Time pass so fast. I no need think so many useless stuff. My bad habits -

when I have nothing to do, I will think of many things and it will lead to my emo in the end. When it is night, it

will become more worst. When I back home after work, I will usually just go to room and sleep. When cant

sleep, think of MAny Things, $$, future.....what else? you name it. Oh shit. Do you have any suggestion what

I should do so that I can be not that emo all the time? All of a sudden? Everyday?


Dont ask me to facebook. I hate facebook long time ago. If not because of UMS updates and games, I

deactivated it already. Dont ask why my facebook no profile picture. I just hate see my picture in facebook.

I just hate it. SHIT! Sometimes I wonder whats the fun of keep posting post in facebook. OH~ noob!

Friends, if i didnt reply you guys comment or wallpost or message please find me on twitter or sms. I seriously

hate facebook. NOOB!


What else can I do to not emo? I dont want keep blog....I will be very bored of it. I dont want keep going

out....I have no money. What else can I do???????I dont want keep do report etc. SHIT SHIT SHIT!


Today my lunch : rice + 1 vege dish = RM2.... OMGG!!!!! so damn cheap. No wei kou at all.

Everyday back home. Also no dinner. No wei kou also. You all dont scold me crazy. I want diet too but

ngam ngam no wei kou. So its YEAHOOO!!! Now just 7.43pm. I need wait to 9+ just got people in twitter

hahahaha....... everyday life like this so sien.


He said I only stand at one point and static. Hell yeah! I like where I stand. I dont care what happen to the

world. T____T I dont want every night emo. But i just dont know why I cant stop emo. There is no problems

already in friendship & relationship. WHy i still emo? As i said, this is only about me, me & ME!


The other day i go CP alone. Thinking that maybe i will be ok where there is no one around me. Walking

through the busy people in CP, nobody cares, no one even look at me, no one even know my existence.

I buy YOYO and drinks alone. Do I feel great? No...No at all. I go buy contact lens. I want watch movie

alone also but hey I left RM5. If go to watch movie, how am I going to pay my parking fees? So i went home

instead. Again, I feel empty at home. Went to sleep for 11 hours. Ya. Most of the time if you didnt see me

online. I am sleeping for 11 hours or 10 or 9...........


Haih.... I hope by the time I finish intern and start the new partime. These emo feeling can go away and never

haunted me.

When you meet me, dont ask about my emo stuff. I........also dont know how to tell you. and.....

Sorry my twitter friends, I had been spamming recklessly. All those words are coming out without passing

the brain. It doesnt wrote to hurt any relationship. Just me, me and me probs.

Emo.

Nicole.








 

4 comments:

  1. try reading books..books can be inspiring. take care n be strong! every1 have their own moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i buy two books suda this holidays.....baru few pages already stop...but will do it....thanks allyyyyy....when you guys come back maybe i not that emo....muahaha.....cant wait to live outside...MUAHAHA>..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said. your thinking exacly like mine, sumtime deep down like wana keep my self lock in the room...but to think back, so many things to do..like I said it's life :) TC nic!!! WIll c u sumtime sooon...lots to tell..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i can't help u in anyway... But i still wish u all the best... Think positive girl, everything will be alright at the end also :) 当你觉得一切都很绝望的时候,那就笑笑面对一切吧!你就会发现到其实一切并非你想象得那么糟糕。船到桥头自然直啊! 开心点面对一切烦恼嘛

    ReplyDelete