Monday, July 25, 2011

SPCA



Yesterday my brother brought home a Breeze mag.
Saw an article about SPCA.
Did not read about it.

Just now.....
while facebooking,
A friend shared about this SPCA fan page.

Read the blogpost.
 i was so touch with their effort in saving animals life around KK.
Believe me.
I cry when I read the "Cable"'s post.

Sometime when on the road, 
we see some dead animals hit by the cars.
I will only chanting for few seconds.
I want to go down and help to move the body of the animals.
I want but I cant..
I dont dare....

By the way.....

If you have some free time.....
or 
want to adopt animals.
or 
want to donate a little bit of $$.

Do check out the SPCA page in facebook.
and 

"Speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves"  ( SPCA.)

Shared this out bloggers.
Nicole.

2 comments:

  1. you are so kind gal, call me next time if u found a dead animal on the road, we move it together =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH...i dont dare movee laaaa.......

    ReplyDelete