Saturday, January 14, 2012

You care?

You buy your CNY clothes already?
You dont want buy CNY clothes?
etc..........

Lots of topic regarding cny clothes recently....

Confession.

I think i was influenced.
influenced by who? I dont know....
A friend ask me,
you buy CNY clothes le ma?
I replied,
I dont care.

HAHAHA...

i know the answer so like-a-boss....
well like-a-boss equal to linci.... in nicole's term.

wakakaka.....

yeah...

confession.

I dont care...

I think....." I dont care" equal to "I dont mind".

but i dont care more cruel way of answering gua...

Actually....

there are many things i dont care....

really....

Let me recall.....

erm....

" ui,,,,,berat tu...kau boleh angkat ka?"

" I dont care"

" sun burn tu..."

" i dont care"

"eat banyak gemuk tu..."

"i dont care"

" u wear so old fashion la..."

" i dont care"

" i hurt my leg"

" i dont care"

" you see my new xxx"

" i dont care"

LOL....



I am having " i dont care" syndrom....





currently...

i think the one thing i care....


" you want fail your exam?"

I CAReEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha.....................



seriously...

this is just a confession of mind.

maybe this is just an exam period effect only....

hopefully...




I dont care....




:-)










Happy Weekends.




No comments:

Post a Comment