Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dilemma - Niyo

I have hair dilemma......

I just want a new hairstyle...

Was thinking to let it long and permanent curl....

but then was so tempted to cut it again....

rebonding...erm...

arghhhh....

I just dislike my hair now....

A comfortable hair for me is to tie it up...

everyone ask me to tie it up......

but i am so tired to tie it up......

but not tie up will look messy coz i really have a thick hair...

will go to make it layer....

but then usually in many ppl case....

if u ask the hairstylist to cut it layer...

they will really cut it short more than u expected.

So i dont want it layer and short...


eh? so contarary ho.....

dilemma la....

dilemmaaaaaaa.........

even if i rebonding...

go into lab next sem i still need to tie it up...

so rebonding is out of list...

arghhhh.....

uhum...

uhum.....

i want a comfortable and nicer hair....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................

garrrrr....



i think.....


i just tie it up...


: - (

No comments:

Post a Comment