Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Hanging Bridge

14 January 2012

 Saturday

So this is the last location to take my sand sample.....

while waiting my friend to call me back,

we found a hanging bridge near Limbahau....

very longggggg....

you try see my back along the bridge....

sangat keciiiiii tu hujung.......

so u can imagine how long is that....

and of course....

I dont dare to go to the middle la....

huahuahua....

Completion of sample!

Now can focus on the last last lassssst paper of this semester.


Today aunt asked, "why you look so relax while you are in exam period...?"

Actually...

I also dont know....

Recall...recall and recall....

ya lo...

i seems like going out a lot during exam period while 

i was suppose to be studying at home.

but 

i think when really exam day...

I really focus on studying la...

so apak koko...

dont worry...

I really got study one...

when i out also awhile and get back continue study.. :D


today is saturday.....

sunday and monday...

two days to eat all the notes...

before tuesday approach..

update fyp meeting log...

then can start study....

:D

Good luck to all coursemates for the last paper of sem 7!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment