Saturday, January 14, 2012

regret

#i was regret.

Well, i have some problem with my attitude....

People near me know me well....


Yesterday I bullied a person.

And now i was regret.


Situation :

queue to take coupon..

I make sure i was in the right queue.

I check twice that i was in the right queue.

A guy behind me is so busy talking with his friend.

" eh, betul ke kite di barisan yang betul ni?"

" macam somthing wrong jer, tengok barisan lain panjang sampai ke belakang..."

" barisan kite pendek semacam jer...betul ke ni?"

he repeat for not one time i know

and i get annoyed with it.

I seriously annoyed with his nonstop talking behind my back.

Cant you just quiet and patiently wait your turn?

He ask his friend,

"betul ke barisan kite ni?"

I turn my head to back slightly,

He then ask me...

" betul ke ni barisan sk.tm?"

Le annoyed and like a boss said,

" mari sini...mari sini...."

I ask him come nearer me....

slightly step into right side...

and pointed to the counter table..

which there are a piece of paper written " sk.tm"

" kau nampak ka tuuuuuu na....."

" dia tulis sana "sk.tm".......nampak ka??"

then he diam-diam...

" ooo...betul la sk.tm ni...."

i turn to front and ignored him...

Suddenly he said,

"eh jangan la begitu...saya tanya saja..lain saya rasa ni tau..."

me said,

" eh....sorry sorry...saya bukan bermaksud begitu...

saya cuma mau bagitau ko ini ialah barisan sk.tm...

ada tu kertas lekat sana depan...."

"sorry sorry..."

then he laughed awhile

and no talking anymore after....




Haha....


I felt no guilt at all that time....


but after tell this story to another person...


the person said...

" ui...so linci juga kau ni...."

then i said...

" ui....my automatic respond ba tu....saya tiada tunjuk linci...

memang i do the correct one showing him that is the right queue..."







after that....

I reflect what i did...



yup...


so linci o...


kalao kau kena orang begitu...


apa kau buat?



HAHA....





SORRY JUNIOR!!!!!!!!


*regret regret......






No comments:

Post a Comment