Monday, January 30, 2012

With Chau Fifa at Yoyo

30 January 2012

Monday

Tonight hang out with Faezah and Chau.

Just three of us.


Well like usual in Yoyo Damai.

This could be the last hang out for the moment with these two buddies.

Chau is going to start her internship soon in an auditing firm.

It could be predicted that she will be extra busy than us.

Then, Faezah also will be leaving by next week.

Final year thesis, she also need to go back early

start with the lab work and so on.

I quite like tonight.

We discussed about current issues LOL.

But like usual i am more to listening the discussion.

About investment...

About politic...

I just realise I know nothing.

Zero.

However, i got input la LOL

Life is not always under our control.

Sometime think or work out of box is really wonderful.

You could never expect the outcome.

I...

had been headached bout my thesis.

Its time to get focus.

But I just have self barrier

and.......many more.

Engineering is about precision.

But i dont see i applied it in my routine work or....some kind similar to it..

argh! 

ok i typed bullshit already.

stop it now.

I just hope there is progress within this week.

I am so bound to my comfort zone.

I just too comfortable with my life now.

woke up on noon.

stay up like an owl .

but not to do work.

is online whole night.

games...

argh!

hate this life.

I know life is just not about these all..

just how we view at it.

Sometime i just really hope there is another soul mate of mine.

Perhaps this blog is one of it.. HAHA

where a place i can blurt everything out.

and i know its public too right now..

so....

I will screening out some ideas perception and other similar to it.

haish....

I wish i could turn back time.....

Right now, i just want to surfing the net until i get tired 

and called it a day.



Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment