Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comeback.

11 January 2012

Dear diary,

I had been abandoned you for so long. Long enough that i almost forgot how to blog.

Kidding!

Well, exam almost over.

One more to go!!!!! Tuesday can you come faster?

Seriously, i really hope i can score well as this is the Final Year.

Yes! you hear me..... not more than half year.

I will end the student life.

New journey began soon.

Lets just leave the negativity and think POSITIVE!

As a compensation to my this electronic diary, I had change some layout and I really like it!!!!

New year...New blog environment.

Hey come on....its day 11 of 366 ait?

but i still consider it as new year because follow Lunar Calendar opps.....

Hopefully this year will be a great year as i read the Snake year fortune in this 2012...

> Extra Income.
> Relationship very good in March, August and October?

yeah...it do apply to all the snake babies...

So friend, remember..... March, August October is your SAKURA LUCK DAY!

dragon babies.......i did not read la... paiseh......

So many things to update....

I will do it slowly okay....



Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment