Friday, December 2, 2011

wooottt?

Not favor this kind of people.

She post many holistic thing in her facebook.
She went to temple and everything.

I bet she is a good girl....

However, after days and months goes by.

She post sexy pics of her.
She post something she went to bar take alcohol something.

I know I have no right to condemn her here.
I didnt said she cannot wear this or that..
she cannot go that place this place...

But...

Somewhere....Something is wrong....

Somewhat it give me a feel......

like.....

She is of two people...

Today she went to temple with a pure heart mind soul...

the next day.....

she become a devil that drinking and dancing in the club.

Its....not make sense...

Then, I want ask....

When u step to the temple and see your god.

What is actually in your mind?

What is your purpose???

Haish......................................

Speechless...

May Destiny - that someone faster come to her and can lead her to the right way.


Amitabha!

No comments:

Post a Comment