Thursday, December 22, 2011

Beh Tahan

#Beh Tahan

I beh tahan one type of facebooker 

who post up status that will hurt other facebooker.

It was as if they are the one who correct...

and everyone must follow them.

This minority species do exist and only ONE in my friend list.

For me,

you have freedom to post anything you want on facebook.

you can spam anything you want on facebook.

but please stop post up status like.

" I dont like green colors. its the worst color ever"

Posting up status like that, 

it do can hurt other people who love green so much.

That was just an example lah~

I mean.

You dont have to post up those hurting status i guess?

Even though facebook is just some wordssss....

but mentally it do affect people who reads it.

Get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment