Friday, December 2, 2011

Treat me KFC, i treat u Pizza Hut

I am tired of all these.

Some people are just so...

haish..

My own principle of life is....like

You treat me KFC, i will treat you back Pizza Hut.

Lol, i know its a bad desription but thats literally indicate the main point.

I am emo? Not at all.

I just cant put everything inside my heart.



Sometimes...

You expect something from someone,

BUT...

did you ever think back...

What you have ever give to that someone?

Its like........

I want this I want that...... but then.......

did they even asked you...I want this I want that.....?

Sometimes...

when people depends on you too much...

it will disrupt my mental emotion.

Why do all of the time you need to depend on me.....

Its like no me....you will die...

you can find other alternatives.

We all are same.

What difference us is the situation we are in....

Your life is all about you, you and you.....

Get a life please..

For me, i think you are using me when you need me...

And when there is no need of my service

just kick me away....


Okay...

things turn bad liao...

emotional liao....


Cant you just please open your mind?

World is so big.

Dont just stuck in a box.

Literally.....

its like....

"Put Yourself in Other People Shoes."

Dont just keep accept from someone, learnt to be the one who is willing to give.

And then.......

dont just look a matter from the cover of the book.

Sometimes what you know is only the surface, 

you dont know what happen behind the scene.




You! 
are making me so emotional now.

OK...

in some cases,
why do i am always the one who always need to care for you?
I know I am childish to think like this.
Why you dont know the basic of life?
Why you only know to accept but not to giving. why?
if in a friendship, because of family status that make you so "afraid" of me.

I am deeply sorry.

Few months....

How many days...

I dont know...

we just never talk.

Suddenly....

dont know...

Just let it be.

My life need to go on...

and i wont stop my pace just because of you.


2 comments: