Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry.


#Today's Story

Merry Christmas Everyone 
and 
have a safe drive home for those who are back to their hometown.

Today learnt another lesson of life.
Its about exploration and challenges.

I like to do comparative.
after done with the comparison,
i prone to choose the easy task rather than hard task.
I mean I wont try to do something i know that i cannot do.

people always say,
you never try, you never know.

NO! 
i object to it as...
you never try, but you can predict it.
Through prediction, you can assume the result.

So whats the main point of the post?

I wont do something i think i cant be good at.
for instance...
continue master.
ohman....

But still....
if there is no other options.
I just have to accept the reality and move on with life.

1 last assignment to do and i am so lazyyy....

No comments:

Post a Comment